Sunday, January 3, 2016

Oh, the daily grind...

The last 2 weeks on my life have consisted of sweat pants, yoga pants, over-sized tee-shirts, no bras, sleeping in way too late (9:00 am), contemplating my life's choices and new years resolutions, watching too much tv and completely being lazy.

Well, as they say, all that fun must come to an end some time. And that sometime for me is 6:00am tomorrow morning. When I have to get up, dress up, show up and act like I love my j.o.b. I do love parts of my job but if I could quit tomorrow and we could survive financially I would. My husband said that I should just be thankful I got 2 weeks paid weeks off. I am thankful but I'm definitely not fulfilled. I'm not excited to get back to that work. I'm not happy everyday I go to work. I am happy to work for the people I work for and that are in my immediate office but the rest of them could quit tomorrow and I wouldn't even care. I hate to say that but after listening to them be so mean, rude, unkind, ungrateful and down right bitchy for over a year, I can't help but feel that way. Every person in that office including me has our own set of shit to deal with outside of work but we don't  drag it in smelling like an old bag of fish heads either!

Any who, I go back tomorrow. I will file, organize, remind those of things they want to be reminded of, deal with the people they don't want to deal with, smile, love my job and remember how lucky I am to have the opportunity to be so miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment