Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Weekend Adventures

We celebrated my husband's birthday this weekend. Like any adult married man with children, he was so thrilled to spend his birthday watching the much anticipated Minions movie with us. We followed it up with sushi at our favorite restaurant. His bosses and coworkers joined us and it was a wonderful time.

Bradley and I woke up super early and headed to a pick it yourself farm that is up the road from my mother in law's house. Unfortunately there wasn't much left, I wish we had discovered this place much sooner. We did get a bucket full of peas, squash, cucumbers, potatoes and tomatoes. I definitely plan on returning soon because it was a great way to get out of the house, enjoy the cool weather (early in the morning) and teach my son about hard work and where food comes from.



We finished the weekend up with some swimming at our friends pool and a home cooked birthday dinner. The weekend was simple but fulfilling for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment