Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm participating in the Local Flavor Swap

I'm participating in Local Flavor Swap this year! 

What is Local Flavor Swap?

It's a really cool exchange program for bloggers to send each other local goods that represent their area. I love this idea!!! As soon as I stumbled upon this link through pinterest I knew I wanted to join. They will match you up with your partner and you will get to know them. Then you will send them 5 items based on their preferences and they will send you 5 items. I'm super excited I just can't wait to get started. 

Sign ups don't close until July 6th so if you would like to sign up go to the Chaotic Goddess Swaps Local Flavor Signup Post. You will find out who your partner is on July 8th. 

I'm feeling like a kid waiting on Christmas right now. Hurry up July 8th! 



Important Dates to Remember
  • Sign-Ups Close on July 6th, 2015
  • Partners Assigned on July 8th, 2015
  • Packages Ship by Saturday, July 25th, 2015
  • Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes life on July 29th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment