Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ooh, that smell...


My husband installs wells for a living. If you live outside any city, you know what I mean. He spends his days drilling down into the earth to find water sources for people. He absolutely loves his job. Unfortunately, not only is it a dirty job-full of clay and yuckiness- but it's also a very wet job. The process soaks his boots and pants and there isn't much you can do to prevent it.

This fact has caused a Lynyrd Skynyrd: "Ooh, that small. Can't you smell that smell" moment in our house. I put all this clothes separate from the rest. In it's own clothes hamper away from the rest of us. But the smell has actually been wandering out of the hamper, through the kitchen and into our living room. It is so disgusting. I only wash clothes once a week for money saving reasons so I've been attacking the smell with vinegar and water solution. They are so muddy I have to wash my washing machine after I wash his clothes...seriously.

I'm thankful that my husband has a job and that he provides a much needed service to people but ooh, that smell....


No comments:

Post a Comment