Friday, March 28, 2014

One More Day

I have one more day until my music festival. I woke up at 7:30 this morning to multiple missed calls from a venue, a vendor and a volunteer. After speaking with them, all before 9am, my nerves are starting to fester in my tummy. I know that this event is highly organized and if I push through today, it will be a great one. Definitely one of the best I've ever put together. I keep having the vision in my mind when Rosie O'Donnell in 'A League of Their Own' is playing first base and it's the last 3 outs of the game. After two outs, she yells "One More, One More!!" That is exactly how I feel about this day. 

I'll be on my way back home in 8 hours. 8 hours is all I have left before tomorrow's big event. I have to confess that I'm ready for it to be over already. I missed my vacation week last year but this year I have a weeklong beach trip planned and I intend on taking it next week. I really need to recharge my batteries because I can definitely admit that my creativity is stifled. It's time to get through the next few days and relax. 

Y'all pray for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment